- Support Services
- WHY VIRTUS
- Contact Us
- • DCIM Portal
- • 24/7 Remote Hands
- • Rack and Stack services
- • Structured Cabling installation
- • Office Space and Building Rooms
- • Data Centre Migration Services
- • Technical Support / Design Consulting
- • Secure Caged Storage
- • 20 Tier 1 and Tier 2 Carriers
- • Interconnection with all major EU IXPs
- • 8 Fibre owner/operators.
- • Low-latency, resilient, high bandwidth connectivity options
- • Flexible Terms
- • High capacity interconnects with over 250 other data centres
C4L would recommend VIRTUS to anyone looking for a data centre with a diverse and fast growing digital market place. We have been a very happy customer of VIRTUS for several years and work together with them to introduce new innovative customer solutions based on our combined strengths.
Simon Mewett, CEO, C4L
VIRTUS deliver excellent data centre services that are a corner stone of Queen Mary’s critical IT infrastructure. We are a very satisfied customer and I highly recommend VIRTUS.
Queen Mary University
VIRTUS is one of the most innovative datacenter providers around these days.
Exponential-e have worked with VIRTUS for a number of years on building out our ground breaking cloud platforms in their data centres. Working with VIRTUS and the rich fibre connectivity options the cloud hub from their data centres has delivered us tangible benefit in lowering the cost of building out our platform. The data centre cost efficiency and agility they provide, has enabled us to win several key new cloud customers recently to our platform. We look forward to extending our partnership and cloud platforms into the financial services and media sectors underpinned by the VIRTUS platform.
Lee Wade, CEO of Exponential-e
The flexibility from the new VIRTUS product means, for the first time, service providers can easily flex up and down - just like the products and services they are now offering themselves.
Tim Anker, Founder of Colo-X