LONDON4 • Slough
The facility, designed to deliver high quality customer solutions, comprises of approximately 10,800m2 net technical data centre space, delivers 27MW of IT load. LONDON4 is capable of being subdivided allowing clients to have anything from a rack in a shared space, to their own suite or data hall with dedicated power and cooling and also offers over 1,800m2 of office space for customer use.
The site is highly secure, away from main roads and behind high security fences, with a 24/7 on site security, technical support and monitoring centres to maintain VIRTUS' 100% uptime record.
The data centre also incorporates VIRTUS' on-line real-time monitoring dashboards, and self-service tools for clients to use either remotely, or in one of the customer-friendly dedicated rooms or café areas that are designed into the facility.
10,800m2+ net technical data centre space, with 27MW of power infrastructure already delivered to the site.
- Eco-efficient, optimised design for fully flexible, bespoke customer solutions
- Ultra High power density solutions available (40 kW+ per rack footprint)
- Cooling supplied by high efficiency chilled water cooling
- Air containment at the rack level
- Part of the established Slough Trading estate data centre ecosystem
- 24 miles from central London and accessible by a fast rail link station located 2 miles away
QUALITY OF CONNECTIVITY
- Wide choice of connectivity and cloud service providers available as part of the VIRTUS Marketplace
QUALITY OF CLIENT SERVICES
- 24/7/365 on site security and technical support
First opened in January 2014 and acquired by VIRTUS in December 2015, the LONDON4 data centre is highly efficient, delivering substantial TCO reductions to VIRTUS' clients.