LONDON1 • Enfield
Located in Enfield, just 28 minutes by train from Liverpool Street and less than three miles from Junction 25 of the M25, the site delivers 4.2MW of IT power, and 2,900 sqm. of net customer data centre space.
- Eco-efficient, optimised design for fully flexible, bespoke customer solutions
- A range of power density solutions available up to 15kW per cabinet without in row cooling
- Facility Design PUE of <1.5
- Powered by 100% renewable sources
- Cooling supplied by intelligent Free Air Chillers
- Designed to BREEAM 'Good' standard
Great location: close to the City but outside the congestion zone (less than 18km away from Central London and less than 0.17 milliseconds round-trip latency)
QUALITY OF CONNECTIVITY
- Access to a wide choice of Tier 1 and Tier 2 carriers
- Interconnection with all major European internet exchanges
QUALITY OF CLIENT SERVICES
- 24/7/365 on site security and technical support
QUALITY OF DC DESIGN
- Designed and built to a Tier 3 specification
- Total IT power of 4.2MW and 2,900 sq. ft. of net technical space
(c 3,000 sq. m.)
Opened in Q1 2011, LONDON1 is designed to meet the growing demand for scalable, reliable, on-demand colocation services. Its flexible configuration offers customers a wide range of choice on how their IT solutions are deployed, from a single rack to a bespoke data centre suite.
The LONDON1 data centre has a growing community of Tier 1 and Tier 2 carriers offering diverse connectivity services enabling low-cost, low-latency, high-speed and high-quality access to different networks, internet exchanges, and customer locations globally.
The high-speed low-latency connections between LONDON1 and VIRTUS' new flagship data centre LONDON2 allow both sites to operate as one common market place, making it easy and cost efficient for end user customers, MSPs and network services providers to serve each other's needs while expanding their own businesses.
The facility, designed to deliver high quality customer solutions, has nine data halls, all capable of being subdivided; allowing customers to have anything from a cabinet in a shared space, to their own suite or data hall with dedicated power and cooling. The site is highly secure, away from main roads and with 24/7 on site security, technical support and a monitoring centre to maintain VIRTUS' 100% uptime record.