LONDON5 • Stockley Park
Take a flythrough tour of VIRTUS LONDON5
The facility is part of the new VIRTUS Stockley Park Campus, with LONDON5 designed to deliver high quality customer solutions, comprised of over 10,000m2 net technical data centre space, and delivering 24MW of IT load. LONDON5 is capable of being subdivided allowing clients to have anything from a rack in a shared space, to their own suite or data hall with dedicated power and innovative cooling, also offering office space for customer use.
The site is highly secure, with six layers of physical security, including 24/7 on site security, and also provides technical support and monitoring centres to maintain VIRTUS' 100% uptime record.
The data centre also incorporates VIRTUS' on-line real-time monitoring dashboards, and self-service tools for clients to use either remotely, or in one of the customer-friendly dedicated rooms or café areas that are designed into the facility.
The facility is carrier neutral and provides access to a wide choice of Tier I and Tier II carriers, and on-ramp access to all major cloud and connectivity platforms.
- Eco-efficient, optimised design for fully flexible, bespoke customer solutions
- Ultra High power density solutions available (40 kW+ per rack footprint)
- Cooling supplied by high efficiency chilled water cooling
- Air containment at the rack level
- Near to the well-known Stockley Park business development
- 27 miles from central London and accessible by a fast rail link station located 2 miles away
QUALITY OF CONNECTIVITY
- On-ramp access to all major cloud and connectivity providers
- Wide choice of connectivity and cloud service providers available as part of the VIRTUS Marketplace
QUALITY OF CLIENT SERVICES
- 24/7/365 on site security and technical support
Annouced in 2017 as part of the VIRTUS Stockley Park Campus, the LONDON5 data centre is highly efficient, delivering substantial TCO reductions to VIRTUS' customers.